Issues & Conditions
A wide range of conditions can be addressed using hypnotherapy:-
Manage Your Stress
Feeling overwhelmed and under pressure? Stop!
Learn how to experience life differently.
Breathe out the tension in your body & mind, and breathe in the joy of a life that’s more relaxed and satisfying.
Reduce Your Anxiety
Are you constantly worrying about the future?
Perhaps now is the time to finally break free of this unhealthy cycle?
Ease Past Traumas
Releasing the emotional charge that is attached to your traumatic memories of past events, lies at the heart of your recovery.
By shifting your perspective about your troubling memories and the way they are ‘played back’ in your mind, can mean that what once seemed too demanding can gradually become possible.
Missing out on too many wonderful opportunities in life because you don’t have faith in your abilities?
Begin to experience yourself becoming more and more confident, and start to embrace all that the world has to offer you.
Common Fears & Phobias
- Aerophobia (Fear of Flying)
Imagine the sense of freedom you would enjoy being comfortable travelling by plane;
- Acrophobia (Fear of Heights);
- Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders);
- Odontophobia (Dental Phobia);
- Trypanophobia (Fear of Needles)…
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open/Crowded Places)
- Astraphobia (Fear of Thunder/Lightning)
- Bad Habits
- Binge Eating
- Binge Drinking
- Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)
- Claustrophobia (Fear of Confined Places)
- Compulsive Eating
- Coping with Serious Illness
- Cynophobia (Fear of Dogs)
- Divorce/Separation-Related Issues
- Emetophobia (Fear of Vomiting)
- Emotional Problems
- Germophobia (Fear of Dirt or Infection)
- Hypochondriasis (Fear of Illness)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Monophobia (Fear of Being Alone)
- Nail Biting
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Ophidiophobia (Fear of Snakes)
- Ornithophobia (Fear of Birds)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Performance Anxiety
- Psychosomatic Conditions
- Shyness/Social Anxiety
- Skin Picking
- Tinnitus (Ringing in Ears)
- Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling)
As with all forms of therapy - the precise results achieved may vary from person to person.